PS4 audio inverted

• Thread starter Spurgy 777
  • 8 comments
England
Hampshire
Spurgy777
I just bought a turtle beach stealth 400 and I noticed the audio was inverted (so sounds from the left in game came out of the right speaker). At first I assumed this was a fault with the headset, but after checking my old headset (turtle beach p11), I saw that I'd been wearing it the opposite way round which is why I hadn't noticed it before. Unfortunately I can't do the same with this headset as it's designed to only go one way, has anyone got any ideas to help?

I just bought a turtle beach stealth 400 and I noticed the audio was inverted (so sounds from the left in game came out of the right speaker). At first I assumed this was a fault with the headset, but after checking my old headset (turtle beach p11), I saw that I'd been wearing it the opposite way round which is why I hadn't noticed it before. Unfortunately I can't do the same with this headset as it's designed to only go one way, has anyone got any ideas to help?
I'm guessing by saying 'designed to only go one way' you mean the microphone? The Turtle Beach set I had a while back, the mic could be swivelled right around through 360 degrees.

I'm guessing by saying 'designed to only go one way' you mean the microphone? The Turtle Beach set I had a while back, the mic could be swivelled right around through 360 degrees.

Yep, and the ear pieces are angled to go on your head a certain way.

Hey, I know its been a few years but have you managed to fix this problem?

Hey, I know its been a few years but have you managed to fix this problem?

Yes, it was a PS4 issue and I had been wearing the old headset backwards the entire time. The PS4 just needed resetting. Yes I am an idiot.

Latest Posts

Back