Ps4 Digital pre-order pack not workingPS4 

• Thread starter n0livi0n
  • 6 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
n0livi0n
I don't get the cars of the modified car-pack. I bought the pre-order version of Project Cars yesterday after where I pre-ordered it canceled my pre-order.. I bought it around 5PM. I had already downloaded everything for launch and it says the add-on is downloaded but it doesn't work. I don't get any of the cars. If I click on the add-on, a timer shows up with no numbers. Same thing happens to limited edition upgrade, but that does work. Does anybody know what to do?

Last edited:
Something pretty similar happened me and was stressed out to bits by it. I couldn't find an answer to it anywhere. All I could see in the PS4 notifications section was the pre order pack and modified car pack as ready to install but no game anywhere. I read somewhere that going to the PSN store and selecting Project Cars would give me the option to download it, but when I tried that it wouldn't let me select the game.
The only thing that worked for me was going into the library section on the PS4, I found Project Cars in there and selected download from there, 45 mins later I had the game. I hope this helps you.

Something pretty similar happened me and was stressed out to bits by it. I couldn't find an answer to it anywhere. All I could see in the PS4 notifications section was the pre order pack and modified car pack as ready to install but no game anywhere. I read somewhere that going to the PSN store and selecting Project Cars would give me the option to download it, but when I tried that it wouldn't let me select the game.
The only thing that worked for me was going into the library section on the PS4, I found Project Cars in there and selected download from there, 45 mins later I had the game. I hope this helps you.
I didn't mean the game, I meant the digital pre-order pack.

I didn't mean the game, I meant the digital pre-order pack.
I know what you meant, which is why I said "something pretty similar" and thought my experience might have helped you. I guess it didn't then, oh well best of luck getting it sorted.

I have the physical copy, have entered my code, downloaded the pack, installed it, and my cars don't appear.

Back