PS4 framerate problems

• Thread starter jjmcubed
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Anyone else having huge framerate issues with the PS4? It happens on multiple tracks, but Spa seems to be the worst. Is there something I can turn down in game? I've adjusted my PS4 down to 1080p and turned off HDR(game looks like ****) and I still can't get my game to have playable framerate at Spa. Please don't tell me to get a PS5. I've been trying to find one since they came out. Thank you for your time.

Spa is barely stable on ps4 pro in 1080p mode. In 4K mode the frame rate drops are so bad it regularly screws you up. It still stutters and has the odd pause in 1080p, that with 4 fewer cars than in GT Sport :/

Anyone else having huge framerate issues with the PS4? It happens on multiple tracks, but Spa seems to be the worst. Is there something I can turn down in game? I've adjusted my PS4 down to 1080p and turned off HDR(game looks like ****) and I still can't get my game to have playable framerate at Spa. Please don't tell me to get a PS5. I've been trying to find one since they came out. Thank you for your time.
I got a ps4 pro second hand. And it handles it without problems. And value of consoles are not going down so much, if you sell it next month, you can pretty much sell it for same price you bought it. Just follow your local second hand market and you will see. So basically, when you sell it for same money, you have been playing for free.

Count me in with those having problems at SpA. Same thing too, coming down into Bruxells the framerate gets very chunky, and as I approach the next curves, Pouhon, it slowly gets back to normal. This happens every time.

I've only raced SpA in large groups with weather, so I thought it was just overwhelming my standard PS4, but it sounds like it happens to others no matter the conditions.

I really can't fault this old console too much, GT7 is a lot to handle, and this is the only point I've really noticed such a drastic drop.

Back