[PS4] GT3 and maybe GT4 Weekend LeagueOpen 

• Thread starter BCompton8
  • 16 comments
United States
Virginia
xX_aVenGer_8_Xx
Looking to start a league for clean and competitive racers. Any skill level is welcome. No real regulations other than drive clean. May have a regulation on changing setups if balancing is off.

Possible Race Schedule:

Nurburgring GP
Imola
Silverstone GP
Catalunya GP
Spa-Francorchamps
Brands Hatch Indy (Because every league needs a short track :)
Monza GP
Brno GP
Dubai GP

May use different versions if a GT4 League comes about. I'm not too picky on the cars except I'd like to cap it at 4 of one model max. Probably going to do an F1 style points system. Any feedback welcome, let me know if any of you are interested! Thanks. Feel free to add me on PSN. xX_aVenGer_8_Xx

No idea yet, most likely evening to late night in my time (EST). As for races, I'd say around 25 laps or so.

Sounds good, probably going to try and do a test lobby sometime next week, what day and time would work best for everyone?

Does the weekend include Friday as well or are you looking at only racing Saturday or Sunday? I would be available Friday at 830pm et. The other days I would be available after 945pm et...at this point.

Does the weekend include Friday as well or are you looking at only racing Saturday or Sunday? I would be available Friday at 830pm et. The other days I would be available after 945pm et...at this point.
I was considering Friday part of it. Created a community on PSN, add me.

Hi!

If the time is good and day of the week is also good please do count me in.

Cheers! :)

Back