[PS4] GTOR Formula B Cup - Sign ups open !Draft 

What day do you prefer for this series ? (start time will be around 7-9pm GMT, open to discussion)

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sunday

• Other (specify in thread)

• Friday

• Total voters
France
Le Mans
ElCondensator
Hello and welcome to the GTOR Formula B Cup. :)

After successfully building a highly competitive yet balanced field in its first Formula GT Championship season, GTORacing makes its open-wheel racing debut on Project CARS !
This cup is intended to be relatively short in order to gather a core of clean and fast drivers knowing each other well before eventually taking it to the next level : a larger Formula A Championship.
Don't be afraid, as long as you follow the racing etiquette and you're having fun you're welcome !

Project CARS_20150521031631.jpg

Format will most likely be 15 min qualification followed by 5 minutes warmup and a single 40-50 minutes race. Standing start.

Calendar:
0. Brno ............................16, June
1. Spa-Francorchamps .......(TBA)
2. Watkins Glen GP ............(TBA)
3. Dubai Autodrome GP ......(TBA)
4. Imola GP ......................(TBA)
5. Silverstone GP ..............(TBA)
6. Azure Circuit ................(TBA)

Rules and regulations:
We expect from you to be clean and fair, open wheel racing gives very little room for misjudging errors and high risk behaviors. There WILL be incidents but I expect them to be the exception rather than the rule.
We will use the current F1 point system (25,18,15,12,10,8,6,4,2,1).
Be careful tyres are not warmed up in free practice and qualifying.

Driving assists: real i.e. no TCS, no ABS, no stability control; autogearbox allowed.
Damages: full
Mechanical failures: on
Tuning: allowed
Tyre compounds: soft, medium, hard, intermediate, wet, extreme wet
Pit stops and refueling during quali/race: allowed

Add me
PSN: ElCondensator

Last edited:
Next round
Round 1 - Spa Francorchamps
Date T.B.A.

Spa.png

Race start time: 15:00
Weather: TBA
Length: 21 laps

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to sign up to this! I want to do some formula racing with a full grid of great, fair racers. LETS DO THIS!

You can start picking your numbers/liveries guys. There won't be team championship for this one unless you really want to.

I'll put a poll for the day and time of the race, what day would you prefer ?

Last edited:
Yes please! I'd like to sign up, of course day permitting!

I am free Tuesday-Thursday evenings (currently racing 8 weeks on Monday, and you guys (3 to go) Friday) & Saturday evening are available to me.

I'll keep my eye open for whatever day you eventually decide.

Poll is up to decide on which day we should hold the races 👍

We have some signups so test race should be quite soon after the time and day are fixed.

I'm letting the poll for few days but it seems the day will be Tuesday. If you want to vote or talk about the starting time, don't take too much time I'd like to schedule the test round within the next 2 weeks 👍

I'm letting the poll for few days but it seems the day will be Tuesday. If you want to vote or talk about the starting time, don't take too much time I'd like to schedule the test round within the next 2 weeks 👍
Sure thing pall! It can't be too late as my brother has school the day after and I don't want to keep him up!

Round 0 tomorrow !
It'll be a bit shorter than a regular race (15 laps).

Be careful during your out laps in practice and quali because of the cold tyres.

Back