PS4: How to Edit Your Co-Driver Names

• Thread starter TT92
  • 8 comments

TT92

Premium
Australia
WA
TT__777
As the title says. I have discovered (as some of you have already read) when I first set the game up it only asked me to create one extra driver. Now I found out I needed to create two. So I have myself, my one and only created driver and a no name blank as a third driver. So does anyone know how to edit the driver names as I am finding it confusing dealing with a no name blank.

Also perhaps some other people may wish to change the names of their drivers.

TIA

I have this problem too. If I manage to work it out I'll report back haha.

Maybe report it as a bug to request them to add a driver editing option?

Thanks to all those that replied as I have now figured out what is going on.

The only way to edit driver's names is to restart career. So after my first play through I have redone this. The mistake I made on my first career was to name a driver the same name as me :-(

So second time around I have chosen two of the greatest Australian touring car drivers ever, Peter Brock and Jamie Whincup so there can now be no confusion what so ever.

The first race is at Zolder and on short it is a 20 min race and you get to use only two drivers, yourself and the first driver named. So for my stint the name under the car number is still blank. When my First driver takes over it becomes "Bro". Then in results it has my account name (TT__777) and Peter Brock as the co-driver.

Does anyone else have a blank driver's name as I do? It is easier this time around because the only three choices of driver are Blank, Bro and Whi.

Maybe I am still confusing the the game somewhat as my team is 777 Racing, my car number 777 and my account name is TT__777 ;-)

Some precedent here as another great Aussie TC champ is Craig Lowndes who has 888 Racing and had car number 888.

The only way to edit driver's names is to restart career. So after my first play through I have redone this. The mistake I made on my first career was to name a driver the same name as me :-(

So second time around I have chosen two of the greatest Australian touring car drivers ever, Peter Brock and Jamie Whincup so there can now be no confusion what so ever.

The first race is at Zolder and on short it is a 20 min race and you get to use only two drivers, yourself and the first driver named. So for my stint the name under the car number is still blank. When my First driver takes over it becomes "Bro". Then in results it has my account name (TT__777) and Peter Brock as the co-driver.

Does anyone else have a blank driver's name as I do? It is easier this time around because the only three choices of driver are Blank, Bro and Whi.

Maybe I am still confusing the the game somewhat as my team is 777 Racing, my car number 777 and my account name is TT__777 ;-)

Some precedent here as another great Aussie TC champ is Craig Lowndes who has 888 Racing and had car number 888.

You only get you’re 2nd driver as an option in the sprint races. I’m guessing the 3rd becomes an option in endurance, when you have to use 3 drivers.

You only get you’re 2nd driver as an option in the sprint races. I’m guessing the 3rd becomes an option in endurance, when you have to use 3 drivers.

Correct

Yes, i have the same issue. I always start as a blank name (my psn), then pit and change to my real name for the second driver

Yes, quite correct. So pit stops and driver changes get quite challenging especially at Spa where the stints are shorter.

Back