PS4 online problem: you have been removed from the session

Capriatifan
Hello everyone, i have played 3 clean online races. Since then, whenever i join a lobby i get kicked out after 20 second with the message: you have been removed from the session. What is happening here?

This is happening to me as well. I haven't managed to get into one race as every asshole host keeps kicking me. What the hell is wrong!? I must have joined over 20 races in this past hour and every single one I get kicked.

For me this started when i changed car in a lobby. Problem was solved by shutting down ps4, log on as another user, shut down again and then log in with my original account.

Playing last night with GT guys we all got kicked out at one stage. Said something like lost connection to session. But on a more worrying note very time someone joins you online in a race the gameplay will lag for a half to a full second. Not good when you are in the corkscrew at Lugana.

Sounds more like a Problem in game or network rather than beeing kicked constantly. Or do you have strange online names ;) ?

A friend of mine and I had this problem yesterday. Just restart the game, you don't even need to restart the console

Back