PS4 online problem: you have been removed from the session

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by Capriatifan, May 7, 2015.

1. Capriatifan

Capriatifan

Hello everyone, i have played 3 clean online races. Since then, whenever i join a lobby i get kicked out after 20 second with the message: you have been removed from the session. What is happening here?

2. Zeydius

Zeydius

People that don't know how to setup a private lobby maybe ?

3. FuriousDemon

FuriousDemon

Yeah, someone must be intentionally kicking you

4. dj_hazardous

dj_hazardous

This is happening to me as well. I haven't managed to get into one race as every asshole host keeps kicking me. What the hell is wrong!? I must have joined over 20 races in this past hour and every single one I get kicked.

5. Capriatifan

Capriatifan

For me this started when i changed car in a lobby. Problem was solved by shutting down ps4, log on as another user, shut down again and then log in with my original account.

6. Over Active

Over Active

Playing last night with GT guys we all got kicked out at one stage. Said something like lost connection to session. But on a more worrying note very time someone joins you online in a race the gameplay will lag for a half to a full second. Not good when you are in the corkscrew at Lugana.

ElBasque likes this.
  7. Smoothherb

Smoothherb

Sounds more like a Problem in game or network rather than beeing kicked constantly. Or do you have strange online names ;) ?

8. psychoazubi

psychoazubi

A friend of mine and I had this problem yesterday. Just restart the game, you don't even need to restart the console