In Game time: 3PM

Weather slots:
Slot #1: Clear
Slot #2: Heavy Cloud
Slot #3: Light Rain
Slot #4: Overcast
Progression: Sync To Race
Time Progression: Real Time

02_dtm-mercedes-benz-nuerburgring-christian-vietoris-paul-di-resta-gary-paffett-t1_1.jpg

Drivers aids:
ABS: Yes
Stability control: No
Traction Control: No
FULL DAMAGE!
Tires and Fuel use: Real
Flags and Penalties: On,

Free Practice #1: 10 Minutes
Qualifying: 15 Minutes
Laps: 32 (40-45 minutes)
Start type: Standing
Pit stops: Not Required

Additional: For obvious reasons this event will follow the GTP OLR's with some changes listed below,

The Gentlemen's agreement: This specific vehicle is unique in the fact it has DRS or Drag Reduction System, you will need to assign a button to your controller or wheel to be able to activate this, and here's where the agreement comes in, During qualifying you can use the DRS as often as you please, however during the race there will be a DRS zone loosely depicted in the map below,

7602516634_e317e6d2ed.jpg

Rules of using DRS:
DRS Will not be enabled for each individual driver until they commence lap #3,

You must be within a gap no larger then 2 seconds to the car in front of you, This includes the lead car lapping back markers,

The DRS detection point is a painted white line across the circuit at the exit of turn #4 as depicted on the above map,

Your DRS activation point is between the painted white DRS detection stripe and the NVIDIA gantry approximately 40 meters past the stripe,

As the overtaking car it is your duty to get all of this as correct as possible, there will be some leeway given as this is merely a test race, but think "would I be happy if this happened to me?" before doing something stupid or outright pathetic,

To sign up post your interest here and add my PSN: TDZ-4-12-14-88 with Aus DTM in the FR message,
This is for people within Australian and New Zealand borders only, this is purely based on internet connections and instabilty across the netains with the broadband upgrades,

Last edited:
Back