PS4 pro issue

Messages
3,162
England
southport
Just wanted to see if this happens to anyone else with a pro and a 1080 tv, sometimes when I start it, its like its stuck in 4k mode or something, even though everything is set to 1080, and if i go to the in game options some are greyed out, plus its slow and jerky navigating menus, replays look jerky. :(


And photomode only has high as an option instead of medium aswell, i always have to restart the game, to get it back to being playable...

As you can see here it says 2k, but the options are not selectable, so i have to restart the game, then everything is smooth again, it does this about 50% of the time aswell, does my head in.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180809074031.jpg
 
Disc or digital?
Tested with a different HDMI cable/ports?

Considering the issue comes and goes, and with no other similar reports, if you have tested other TV ports, another HDMI cable, updated the PS4 and game, (checked the disc), etc. etc., it seems to me there's something not quite right with your install.

You could try running a SafeMode function to see if that helps with the jerky menus etc.
Use Option 5 - "Rebuild Database".
https://www.playstation.com/en-au/g...-system-stability/safe-mode-on-playstation-4/

If no luck, and you feel it's worth it, you could delete the game and try a fresh download.
 
Last edited:
It`s a disc install, its weird, just like its stuck in 4k mode when i havent even got that selected, i never have any other issues...

hmmmm thanks for the replies guys.
 
I have a 4k tv and ps4 pro but I run it at 1080p to get better framerate. I never had this issue. I never had to play around with the settings. I have the digital copy of the game.
 
Back