PS4 ProblemsPS4 

• Thread starter Johnny1996
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
GTP_Johnny1996
Not sure what the causes are or what they mean, but every time I startup my console I get an error code: NW-35959-1, which says that it cannot conect to the network. I'm on a wireless connection and I'm also still able to play online, use the PS Store and do other online things without any issue. I'm confused as to exactly what this error code is for or why its appearing?

My other problem is every few days, there's no sound and the screen flashes with fuzz. A simple reconnect of the HDMI seems to fix this but is there something else going on here?

As far as I know this is a new console, one terabyte model, and I've only had it since the latest Christmas. I only have three games installed, which are GTA V, NASCAR Heat 3 and The Crew 2.

The error code might be because a specific port is inaccessible but the rest the PS4 needs aren't, that could be anything from your router settings to your ISP's policies. Fixing a problem like that isn't especially easy so if it's working in spite of the error I'd probably just ignore it.

The audio/visual issue sounds like a bad cable or external noise causing problems, if you have another cable then try it but I wouldn't recommend testing it with a different source unless you can be sure it requires more bandwidth than the PS4 - if you don't have a Pro then a PC or laptop that can do 4K at 60Hz with 5.1 audio would be a good test but if you do have a Pro, you'll need something that can do all that plus HDR. If your source is 'weaker' than the PS4 then the problem might not appear and you might falsely think the PS4 is the problem.

Latest Posts

Back