[PS4] Round 6-7 2nd Feb, Australian Supercar Championship [3 Drivers Needed]Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 408 comments
  • 22,078 views

What Would You Like To Use?


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Cool is it better to handle then than the reanult?
Just had my first practice with it...Piss easy compared to the Megane! Dont think it's as fun though doesnt feel as alive. It's a big big heavy car on the wheel you can feel it wallowing around after turning into corners.
 
Last edited:
I think quali could be two laps, outlap and hot lap, as the tyres warm up pretty quickly on these, might save a bit of time
Yeah if we are doing long races now 2 10 mins qualifying is going to be too much we'd be on all night, Anyone up for qualifying race 1 and random race 2?
 
Yeah if we are doing long races now 2 10 mins qualifying is going to be too much we'd be on all night, Anyone up for qualifying race 1 and random race 2?
I'd be up for that yeh
 
Not gonna be able to make it tonight y'all. Gotta go footy.
 
You guys tried Bannochbrae? It is a thing of beauty!
 
Whats going on with the series?? are we continuing with the V8?? and the two longer races??
 
Whats going on with the series?? are we continuing with the V8?? and the two longer races??
Not sure tbh buddy, had a few people drop out think I might put it on hold tbh until we get more people
 
Not sure tbh buddy, had a few people drop out think I might put it on hold tbh until we get more people
Should still me up on a Tuesday and do some random racing if you do postpone it. That last race was good first would of been good as well if i did not spin twice :scared:

Did you buy a PC, PCars any diffewrent on it?
 
Should still me up on a Tuesday and do some random racing if you do postpone it. That last race was good first would of been good as well if i did not spin twice :scared:

Did you buy a PC, PCars any diffewrent on it?
Yeh might do that and no didn't have £800 lying around :lol: but I am saving up for one hopefully after I have been to Paris at the end of the month I'll have enough to buy one, I really want iRacing and Assetto Corsa and I might buy Project Cars on there just to see if it is any different I suppose with a 32 car grid online it would be pretty awesome
 
Yeh might do that and no didn't have £800 lying around :lol: but I am saving up for one hopefully after I have been to Paris at the end of the month I'll have enough to buy one, I really want iRacing and Assetto Corsa and I might buy Project Cars on there just to see if it is any different I suppose with a 32 car grid online it would be pretty awesome
I bought a good PC for 700 with no graphics card...Just waiting on the 16mn Nxt-Gen cards coming this year (game changers)
 
I bought a good PC for 700 with no graphics card...Just waiting on the 16mn Nxt-Gen cards coming this year (game changers)
Is it the one you showed me?
 
Back