[PS4] Round 6-7 2nd Feb, Australian Supercar Championship [3 Drivers Needed]Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 408 comments

What Would You Like To Use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool is it better to handle then than the reanult?
Just had my first practice with it...Piss easy compared to the Megane! Dont think it's as fun though doesnt feel as alive. It's a big big heavy car on the wheel you can feel it wallowing around after turning into corners.

Last edited:
I think quali could be two laps, outlap and hot lap, as the tyres warm up pretty quickly on these, might save a bit of time
Yeah if we are doing long races now 2 10 mins qualifying is going to be too much we'd be on all night, Anyone up for qualifying race 1 and random race 2?

Not sure tbh buddy, had a few people drop out think I might put it on hold tbh until we get more people
Should still me up on a Tuesday and do some random racing if you do postpone it. That last race was good first would of been good as well if i did not spin twice :scared:

Did you buy a PC, PCars any diffewrent on it?

Should still me up on a Tuesday and do some random racing if you do postpone it. That last race was good first would of been good as well if i did not spin twice :scared:

Did you buy a PC, PCars any diffewrent on it?
Yeh might do that and no didn't have £800 lying around :lol: but I am saving up for one hopefully after I have been to Paris at the end of the month I'll have enough to buy one, I really want iRacing and Assetto Corsa and I might buy Project Cars on there just to see if it is any different I suppose with a 32 car grid online it would be pretty awesome

Yeh might do that and no didn't have £800 lying around :lol: but I am saving up for one hopefully after I have been to Paris at the end of the month I'll have enough to buy one, I really want iRacing and Assetto Corsa and I might buy Project Cars on there just to see if it is any different I suppose with a 32 car grid online it would be pretty awesome
I bought a good PC for 700 with no graphics card...Just waiting on the 16mn Nxt-Gen cards coming this year (game changers)

Back