[PS4] SNL

• Thread starter Kkj10
  • 280 comments
United Kingdom
Behind the wheel
Kkj_10
As this racing club is still fairly new it will go through certain changes as we discover ways to improve. Any updates to the lobby settings, rules and regulations as well as the most important information will be highlighted in bold text like this. Please check back here often for any updates.

This fortnightly event is all about having fun, clean racing. Several car/track combos in quick succession over the course of 2-3 hours. You can race them all or just one, doesn't matter as there are no points or championship at stake. The first three races will be approx 15mins long with a 10 min qualy session before each one. The final race will be 30mins long and will require a pitstop forced by tyre wear. Reverse grids & timed races will be brought in as soon as the game allows for it.

General guidelines for clean racing
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/

Penalty's will be switched off. All four wheels must not leave the track limits defined by the white lines at any one time. If you accidentally cut (leave) the track and gain an advantage then you MUST give that advantage back. In the situation where you don't gain an obvious advantage rule 15 must be closely followed. If you've gained a place, give it back, even if that means losing out on more places than what you've gained. When entering or exiting the pits you will not to cross over the white pit lines. If there is no defined pit exit line then you must wait until the first corner to defend, normal rules will then apply.

Chat must be kept to a minimum during qualifying and the races. Try and sort any racing incidents privately amongst yourselves, if you can't then send me a private message with video evidence of the incident. That can be done either on here or via PSN.

There will be no stoppages between sessions. This is so we don't have people waiting around not knowing how long they've got until the race starts. The idea is to have as close to 100% of your time spent on the track as possible. Use the qualy session for a break or sit out a race (make sure to leave the lobby) if you need to. Each qualy/race cycle should last about 30mins excluding the feature race.

The lobby will be private and open at or shortly after 9.30pm. The first race will have a 10 minute practice session before qualifying to allow everyone time to join. There will only be a 10 minute qualifying session for the subsequent races. Please make sure I am on your friends list so I can send you an invite. My PSN is Kkj_10.

Next SNL night will be...

V8 icons

Race into the night on the most iconic V8 racing track of all time, Bathurst. We will be taking 4 V8 super cars with an equally iconic V8 heritage, the Ford Mustang.

Car List

Mustang 2+2 Fastback - 4 laps (x2 tyre wear)
Mustang GT - 5 laps
Mustang Cobra - 7 laps

Feature Race - 30mins, Pitstop required

Mustang Boss - 12 laps

Lobby Settings

Date - 4th October
Time - 1pm, each race will be started 1 game hour later
Time Progression - x2, x5 for feature race
Weather - Clear
Aids - ABS only (optional)
Damage - Full
Mechanical Failures - On
Tyre Wear - x5 (x2 for first race only)
Fuel Usage - Real
Flags & Penalties - Off

If you have any questions or suggestions about the above please ask. Remember this is all about having fun and spending as much time on track as possible.

Sign ups are not required but if your would like to be invited first leave your PSN name and I'll add you to the list below.

1. Kkj_10 @Kkj10
2. acekiller15 @ty2
3. admoo @admoo
4. allstyles @Bjorn Lucas
5. Birkster007 @Birkster
6. CaptainDash @CaptainDash
7. danrc2010 @Daniel Sharp
8. football67611 @Football67611
9. HammyMansell1980 @HammyMansell
10. JohnScoonsBeard @JohnScoonsBeard
11. markeez18 @Markeeez18
12. SkaankyPuppy @Skaankypuppy
13. SkyyJuice @Mr SkyyJuice
14. sp00ky-w00ky- @Spooky Wooky

Last edited:
Anymore takers? May need to be rescheduled or cancelled altogether if there isn't enough entry's.

Yup I was already here, c'mon son, sweet short races, c'mon son. :cheers:

Ahem... that's a yes Please

Last edited:
no cheats no corner cutters no bentleys no pit stops no imaginary weather..........
oops sorry wrong series!
i crack me up, no i really do, people dont get just how funny i am!

no cheats no corner cutters no bentleys no pit stops no imaginary weather..........
oops sorry wrong series!

oops sorry wrong series!

Once, twice, three times a erm... filpots? :lol:

Please keep the talk related to this club only @FIL140. We know what happens if we don't. :cheers:

@xkubunt, the cars/tracks will change each time. Sometimes we will stick to a single car series (like the GT3's) others it will be like It is currently. Any suggestions for next time out are welcome 👍

oops sorry wrong series!

Did you copy and paste Phillpots, when did you learn to that, that's awesome dude, well done, everybody let us all give Philpots a warm round of applause. Ahem I graduted to Copy "n" Paste not so long back, such a wonderful feature. I used to write it all out sooo laborious that system was ...... tee hee ha ha , just had to Phillpots lmfao

Latest Posts

Back