(PS4) Saturday Night Live Showcase Hosted by Cross Fade Gaming

United States
United States
TurboJunky34
This is an event that will be held weekly on Saturday nights showcasing a playlist of 10 jobs that are submitted to me through a link to the job in the comments section below. The event will be live streamed to my Twitch.tv channel (Link Below) starting at 8PM EST. The live stream will be exported from Twitch.tv to my YouTube channel the next day (Sunday).

You can also take part in the event if you add me on PSN and message me saying you would like to participate in the next event. Every Sunday I will edit this post and put the number of players each job will have to support. For example, if I post saying the required player limit is 16, I will only accept submitted jobs that allow up to 16 players or more so there are no issues within the playlist.

I will only accept the first 10 jobs that meet requirements from Sunday to Friday. If the amount of jobs submitted and approved are below 10 I will add a few of my jobs to the list to make it 10 jobs total.

The same thing will be done for the players that wish to take part in the event on Saturday. For example if the maximum player limit on all jobs is set for 16, I will take the first 16 people who know they can make the event. Also for the players who wish to take part in the event but cann't make it last minute will be replaced by a friend or another player that wished to participate but missed out on an event that previously passed.

Twitch.tv Channel

YouTube Channel

My PSN ID: austindecker

Job Player Limit: 16

Last edited:
First event went great! Along with the first run comes a few changes. First change and pretty much the only so far is the amount of jobs in the playlist. Yes, I didn't mind doing a 16 job playlist however, some people thought it took too long, myself included. It took about 3 hours to do the playlist of 16 jobs this past event so this week is going to be changed to 10 jobs in the playlist. If you believe this is a better idea then please leave a comment or reply below. Thank you, and I hope to see you guys at the next event this Saturday at 8PM EST!

Back