PS4 Sim rig help!!! drivehub handbrake E-brake help please!!!!!PS4 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
PS4 Sim rig set up.

Hey y’all! I’m new to the sim racing world, Been racking my brain to see if I could set up a hand brake for PS4? (I know PC would be better for the driver options, but ££££)

My current set up is a G923 with stock pedals and a Thrust master TH8A shifter (upgraded from the Logitec shifter as I thought it felt to toy like.)

But I had to buy the collective minds drive hub for it to work with the cross compatibility of using 2 different brands Logitec wheel + pedals & Thrust master TH8A shifter which works great, no problems!!

My question is; Is there anyway of getting a hand brake for the PS4 while keeping this set up? Don’t want to spend £200+ on the thrust master TSS if I could get a budget one, or if i can actually run one?!

Or if anybody knows if I could use a USB hub (extra USB) to the drive hub adding more accessories?

On the drive hub my accessories port is being used for my TH8A Shifter, wheel and pedal is being used for G923 and obviously the controller port is being used for the PS4 controller. So could a hand brake be plugged in the PS4 not going through drive hub and still work? Or could I bypass it through the drive hub to make it compatible?

I'm not really into modding a handbrake into the wheel it self as it voids warranty and I'm not that competent in doing so!!

Hopefully someone will shine some light on this situation!!

TIA!!!!

Back