PS4 w'G29: Any settings to replicate the feel of AC in the understeering and bump effects

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 2 comments
United States
Bel Air, MD
NOVA-0479
Hi All,
I have PCars for PS4 and am using a G29. I have used the Jack Spade settings and tried some recommended ffb tunes to no avail of the feel I'm looking for. I love the graphics, the track list and alot of other features of this game. Unfortunately since racing on Assetto Corsa with it's great physics and feel (especially the feel of traction and loss of traction at the front via a firm or slacked ffb through the corner), it has left me wanting for that feel on Pcars.

** Has anyone found or does anyone have a great baseline ffb tune to start with to dial in this type of feel and any additional tips?.

If so, please give me every specific/detailed setting that you use to get that "feel". Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Last edited:
I don't have a G29, but for me the way to enhance road surface feel (on the tracks which have it, not all do) is to lower the steering gain in the wheel advanced configuration which should let you correspondingly raise overall tyre force. And of course to set minimum force to a good % for your wheel (that might be 8-10% for the G29?) so that you actually feel something when driving on straights.

The Surface detail is most pronounced on pCARS' laser scanned tracks, which means Brands Hatch, Snetterton and Oulton Park. Oulton or Brands are probably the best to test with.

Back