(PS4)What is the best racing game for career/single player mode?

• Thread starter Deni323
  • 7 comments
Croatia
Croatia
Deni323ci
So I' playing GTS and Dirt rally 2.0 and I finished all there is to finish in single player mode.(not much to finish anyway :) )

I also play GTS daily races online and dirt rally 2.0 challenges regulary but sometimes I just want to play more relax single player mode with progression. Something like old gran turismos.

My question is what game to buy on PS4 that has the best career/single player mode and is at least simarcade not pure arcade like nfs. And is not too old also

I'm thinking Project cars 3 but I see a lot of hate for the game, any suggestions?

So I' playing GTS and Dirt rally 2.0 and I finished all there is to finish in single player mode.(not much to finish anyway :) )

I also play GTS daily races online and dirt rally 2.0 challenges regulary but sometimes I just want to play more relax single player mode with progression. Something like old gran turismos.

My question is what game to buy on PS4 that has the best career/single player mode and is at least simarcade not pure arcade like nfs. And is not too old also

I'm thinking Project cars 3 but I see a lot of hate for the game, any suggestions?

Project CARS 3 is a good choice. It's good fun and has plenty of meat to the career mode and single player. It gets a lot of hate for being quite a departure from Project CARS 2 in terms of moving away from full hardcore Simulation and such. It sits in a unique place around the sort of Forza/Gran Turismo physics area. But in all its a very enjoyable racing game.

I agree with F1. You can't have better career. The game is very accessible and easy on a gamepad so you can focus more on the story.

As above f1 2020, especially with the ability to create your own team, 100% length grand prix and decent AI.

Highly recommended for single player.

Late to the party but I would also recommend Wreckfest since the career is huge and has some variety from pure racing, which is still the main thing in Wreckfest. Also if you don't want to do the "side quests" like battling on lawnmowers or in schoolbusses who survives the longest you don't have to. Even if the car variety is limited without buying the DLCs (2 seasonpasses are available only containing cars and non relevant content) the track variety and large number of tracks + different layouts is impressive for such kind of game. Also with driving aids all off it is quiet simcady and not a casual arcade game handling.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back