PS4 Wheel and Controller SettingsPS4 

• Thread starter hmvinyl
  • 15 comments
Portugal
Portugal
Couple of questions, appreciate any help in advance

- Is there any way to use both a T300 and the PS4 controller at the same time? I.e. navigate the menus with the controller and driving with wheel.

- Do i need to calibrate the wheel manually everytime i login?

- Is there any way to use both a T300 and the PS4 controller at the same time? I.e. navigate the menus with the controller and driving with wheel.

As far as I'm aware, (what's already been discussed on here) not at the moment for the wheel/pad sharing.

Not sure what you mean by your second question.

You can use a controller as a speaker for the pit crew/nice lady giving info. But I have not found any other use for it yet.

The controller should be calibrated when the PS4 first comes on, and again when the game starts. Apart from that the game remembers the settings between you have made (how much angle of rotation etc). I hope this answers the question.

Thanks guys

The controller should be calibrated when the PS4 first comes on, and again when the game starts.

I did that, but after pressing start on the wheel, i'm not able to use the controller anymore

I THINK I'VE FOUND A WORKAROUND!: USB keyboard. Testing as we speak

Thanks guys

I did that, but after pressing start on the wheel, i'm not able to use the controller anymore

I THINK I'VE FOUND A WORKAROUND!: USB keyboard. Testing as we speak
I just bought a Bluetooth keyboard, but I can always return it :)

You don't need both (DS4 & T300) to navigate the Menu in project CARS with the T300, It has every function the DS4 has, except the the second Analog stick, You only need both with the Thrustmaster T100, and the T500, the only function it serves outside of that in Project CARS is as a speaker for your race engineer.

Because PS4 (Sony) does not allow the use of a button box and because there are so many functions to map in PCars, I would like the possibility to use the wheel
+ keyboard or controller together.

Because PS4 (Sony) does not allow the use of a button box and because there are so many functions to map in PCars, I would like the possibility to use the wheel
+ keyboard or controller together.

I understand, I use A T80 and I have all the functions covered on my wheel alone, but to each person his own way as they say, good luck with that.:cheers:

I understand, I use A T80 and I have all the functions covered on my wheel alone, but to each person his own way as they say, good luck with that.:cheers:
ALL the functions covered on your T80 ?
Can you please elaborate ?
Apart from the D-pad, I got 11 buttons on my T500RS.
Keeping count of all possible - useful - functions in PCars, that is way too little...
Also keeping keeping in mind that some of the controls are a "must", while I don't need them.

Hi

I have a question i recently some pictures with the best ffb settings on each car
but does the ffb setting save for every car or do you have to re enter it each time u use another car?.

Thanks in Advance

Hi

I have a question i recently some pictures with the best ffb settings on each car
but does the ffb setting save for every car or do you have to re enter it each time u use another car?.

Thanks in Advance
You have your main settings (applicable to all cars) and you have the car specific settings.
Once you have set and saved them, they (should) stay like that.
No need to re-adjust each time.

That would be handy, but T500 does not have that share button.
Apart from that, I need at least 10 buttons more to assign controls.
10 BUTTONS????:crazy: WOW Good Luck!!

I have a Thrustmaster T80 RS, Here is my button assignment configuration in Project CARS:

Last edited:
Back