(PS4 & Xbox) Custom wheel button layout problem!

• Thread starter Tvensky
  • 1 comments

Do you need an option to choose a custom button settings on wheels!?

• Yes!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No! I like to catch my handbrake while it rotates, and I dont use buttons on wheel!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care because I cant drive properly!

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Latvia
Riga, Latvia
Tvensky
Hello!

I have a huge problem with AC, due to lack of options to choose custom button layout for wheel users.
Im using Thrustmaster T300 ferrari integral alcantara wheel, and I do drift a lot (also grip racing) I have a huge need for handbrake, I made myself a custom build mechanical handbrake which presses button R3 on my T300 base.. but since i cant assign a button or customize anything, this far game is unplayable on PS4 for many users, me and many of my friends... All other games provide deep custom button settings (Gran turismo, Project cars, Dirt Rally etc.)

I cant assign a handbrake to a rotating wheel, not only that, how do I press a small button in the middle for a handbrake if my wheel is rotating (I have to watch the road, I have no time to search for the button).

this needs to be fixed ASAP, because without custom button layout on racing wheels there is no way to drift or save cars with handbrake!

Many good racing drivers play on consoles not because they dont understand PC, we just have real life and dont have time to do PC stuff, we like plug and play, time is money so doing it productive is fine nowdays, console users need PC options just as much!

Thank you!

Agreed. I am a controller user and not being able to map my buttons makes the game useless to me. I put the game right back in the case as soon as I realized I cannot map my driving inputs the way I am accustomed to "driving". This needs to be implemented ASAP. The game is literally unplayable for me until this feature is added.

Back