PS5? Many doubts!

• Thread starter gigio79
  • 5 comments
Italy
naples
gigiotto59
Why I don't like: First of all is really big. The second point is " Why the 95% of the pictures show the console stand? It seems that Sony push to use in vertical. May be hardware problems if you use lay horizontal? Third point. HDMI connection is located on the front of the console, very bad to see the hdmi cable going from front to the back. I don't think Sony did a good design, we will see the sales. I am very disappointed.

I think the stand was to give people flexibility to fit the monstrosity into their entertainment center. They seem to have made the design catered towards vertical standing. If you put it down horizontally, it won't be as symmetrical. That said, the pre-orders are selling out in minutes.

The HDMI isn't on the front of the console, it's on the back where its always been. The ports at the front are USB ports. The console has been shown quite a few times in the horizontal position but it also needs the stand to sit that way.

Third point. HDMI connection is located on the front of the console, very bad to see the hdmi cable going from front to the back. I don't think Sony did a good design, we will see the sales. I am very disappointed.

Are you mistaking the USB-C port for HDMI? The only ports on the front are USB and USB-C.

Back