PS5 platform setup have pedals problem as of PS5 Nextgen update.

• Thread starter Birde
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
My Fanatec CSL V1.1 (not DD) ,PS5 platform setup have pedals problem as of PS5 Nextgen update. When once I push throttle or brake pedal the pedal value is constantly full. Also I dont touch pedal but pedal value is freeze on full load.

I have the same problem with a CSL DD GT Pro + CSR load cell pedals. If I try the CSL bundle pedals the problem is intermittent but it never works well enough to get a lap in.

Kunos are notoriously bad at quality assurance, every time they drop a new build on console In particular it breaks 5 new things and it takes them months to fix them. The first year of the PS4 version was a long road of bugs lasting months at a time, some game breaking.

Kunos are notoriously bad at quality assurance, every time they drop a new build on console In particular it breaks 5 new things and it takes them months to fix them. The first year of the PS4 version was a long road of bugs lasting months at a time, some game breaking.

Not Kunos simulazione themselves fault.

Porting and support development of PS4/Xbox one versions was done by D3T ldt studio.

And porting and support development of PS5/Xbox series is done by Untold games.

You can report to them through 505Games support forums, or fill in a bug report form.

Kunos only send the PC code/updates to those studios for his porting/adapting to console.
So that makes consoles get their specific bugs and issues, and it's the QA tester team of D3T ldt and untold games that don't test properly each version/update they realese.

Kunos simulazione only develops and support themselves the PC version.

Not Kunos simulazione themselves fault.

Porting and support development of PS4/Xbox one versions was done by D3T ldt studio.

And porting and support development of PS5/Xbox series is done by Untold games.

You can report to them through 505Games support forums, or fill in a bug report form.

Kunos only send the PC code/updates to those studios for his porting/adapting to console.
So that makes consoles get their specific bugs and issues, and it's the QA tester team of D3T ldt and untold games that don't test properly each version/update they realese.

Kunos simulazione only develops and support themselves the PC version.
Interesting, so Kunos had nothing to do with the port to console at all? It was only 505 games that worked on contracting the port out?

Latest Posts

Back