Ps5 usb connection issue

• Thread starter NAVE 15x
  • 0 comments
Canada
Canada
Hey guys need help. I have the g29 wheel and just bought a real nice headset. Ps5 only has 1 USB out (as far as I know) I bought a USB bank that connects them both, they all connect at the same time.

Problem is my wheel loses the force feedback hooking up to the USB bank. So I unhooked the USB bank and used wheel on single USB port on ps5 works fine. But the problem is I can't use my $200 headset at the same time unless I don't want to use force feedback on the wheel. The headset has the wireless USB transmitter.

What do I do? I can't be the only one that has run into this issue? Do I need to buy a bank that is strictly for ps5? The one I bought is a brand called black web. It looks to be good quality but obviously doesn't support the specifications the ps5 has? Or needs? The headset works on it. The wheel connects but the force feedback is obsolete hooked up to it

I can't believe Sony decided that having 1 USB port on a next gen system was a great idea? Boggles my mind tbh, come on Playstation, Really?

**** I feel stupid I just looked online and there are 2 usb ports on the back 😐 🤟😆 never knew this had it over a year now

Last edited:
Back