PSeye and GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thestug
  • 10 comments
  • 2,665 views
It wasn't working for me. and what is it supposed to do? Make your head turn in cockpit mode?
 
I've had my PSEye working in GT5, both as a head-tracker, and microphone to chat with while playing.

It's a little on the gimicky side, but it does actually work quite well. 👍

Having said that... the head-tracking only works in arcade mode. Pretty disappointed about this.
 
Does the PSeye's mic work in GT5?

Yes, well think so, I have the PSeye put in and talk and see the little speech bubble
 
The PSEye only works in Arcade mode on Beginner difficulty (Really?). However I haven't seen much use with it as a mic.
 
as most others have said the PSeye thing only works in arcade mode...But the Mic on the other hand works fine, i use it all the time but can be quite sensitive to ambient noises and picks it up such as the echo from the TV, and you also cant adjust the level for it in the PS3's menu...
 
PSEye works surprisingly. I didn't notice til my 3rd online race that it was picking up noise though.
 
I use the PS Eye (the new one with 4 mics) as a mic online, but usually attract a lot of complaints as others hear the noise from my speakers and it sets up a lot of feedback.
 
Back