PSM all over GTA:SA(screens included)

• Thread starter SS2
  • 50 comments
GT4
GTA: SA
The Getaway 2:Black Monday

Suddenly 2004 seems worth it...

Oh yeah baby. This game is going to sell more than Madden :crazy:
Black dominate game(story charactor wise) thats not Def Jam Vendetta. I wonder if they'll use the "N" word.
This game will be banned somewhere If they make it real enough but wont have half the cursing as The Getaway. Hope this doesnt get people killed in real life.

This game is gonna own more than anything out there. I must get this game...

Sneaking it though my parents will help.

Well the last page from PSM before the Q&A page tells you how the shooting system is in that last mission they described but it's all blurry.

i wonder how the australian govt is going to **** this up, the last 2 times its made rockstar edit the game. :(. IT looks excellent absoutly excellent

Well it's only comming out a few days later so I don't think it will be too badly edited.

Actually, Vice City wasn't edited at all except for the hookers and gore mode (with the limbs falling off, etc, except i was on PC...) as always, and my guess is that they'll be edited out again, but nothing else. GTA III was so much of a hit and brought in so much money that they couldn't afford to edit out anything else really. So GTA-SA will only have those features edited out, so yes Spuds I do wanna bet :lol:.

MdnIte
when is this cuming out ??? I WANT IT I WANT I WANT IT
Unless GTA:SA has a penis, it won't be "cumming" out anytime soon. :rolleyes:

If you want to know when the game is coming out, as in the release date, then you need to ask Rockstar because no one else knows.

Oh, and another thing...

Everyone can see the scans, right? I turned hotlinking back on (just for a while) so, everyone can see the pictures. The problem is, if your browser wasn't using GTPlanet.net as a referrer, you would get the 403 error. You need to go to GTP's main page and click through to this thread. If you use any other route, you will get the 403.

Uhh, where have you been living? Almost everyone knows when the game will be coming out! :lol: Sorry lol.

Its coming out October 19th in America, October 22nd in UK and Europe and finally October 28th in Australia.

Actually no, finally it will be out in Japan probably 2 years later :lol:!

Back