PSN account

  • Thread starter Thread starter blootmens
  • 10 comments
  • 840 views
Messages
102
Messages
newdude17
Hi, I see a lot of people on this forum saying that they get a lot of expensive cars from a birthday ticket with several PSN accounts. So this makes me curious and I want to start up some new accounts as well. But when I start creating one, I see there are 2 account types; a master account and a sub-account. Which one do I have to make to receive birthday tickets? Thanks:tup:
 
Both master and sub accounts can receive the tickets.
 
Ok then, what's the difference between those accounts?
 
I think the master account can restrict what the sub account can do. Also if you use money I think it would come out of the masters account but I am not %100 sure if all of this is true.
 
So, if I make today 1 master account and a few sub-accounts, and I set my birthday to today, I will receive for all the different accounts another car today?
Ferrari 330P4, Ford Mark IV, here we come!!
 
Are the 330P4 and Mark IV even possible to get this way?
 
WOW '67 is stacked. Let us (me) know how it turns out if you do it soon. 👍
 
I'm planning to do it this afternoon. I'm going to set off the autosave and reset the system if it isn't the car I want. May be a lot of work but it's worth it :sly:
 
autosave is always on for some things. You'll have to make a copy of your file save thing.
 
blootmens
I'm planning to do it this afternoon. I'm going to set off the autosave and reset the system if it isn't the car I want. May be a lot of work but it's worth it :sly:

Just make the account for 27-05-67 and don't open the ticket , then send that ticket to your main account and open - reload until you get the car you need , this way you can save the ticket on your main , goodluck ;)
 
Back