• Thread starter sirjim73
  • 11 comments
England
Reading
cutback73
cutback73
Usually @Famine has a news post up by now ... :lol:

I have spotted the following...:

WRC9 Standard Edition £24.99 (Deluxe Edition £28.99) (includes PS5 version)

F1 2020 Standard Edition £27.49 (Deluxe Edition £32.49)

NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered £26.24

Burnout Paradise Remastered £4.99

AC Competizione £17.49

NFS Heat £17.39 (Deluxe Edition £21.69)

Ride 4 £34.99 (Special Edition £52.49)

Wreckfest £16.49

TT IoM Ride on the Edge 2 £19.99

Also deals on PCars3 (although cheaper elsewhere non digital) and Monster Truck Championship.

Lots of other good deals listed on non racing games, plus the "Games under £16" still there (unrelated to Black Friday).

What will YOU be putting on the credit card this week...? :cheers:

Last edited:
I already got myself Jedi Fallen order and have been eyeing ACC and Doom Eternal.

Wonder if anyone thinks we will get even bigger deals on actual Black Friday (next week)?

Last edited:
I remember when Black Friday was a day in the USA, not a month around the world...

But yes. Spotted this last night, and we'll be running up BF posts for Sony and MS soonish.

Too late, you've already been fired and I've got the job :lol:

I'm sure your news post will be more comprehensive than mine 👍

@FuriousDemon If I recall, the sales on PSN haven't had anything specific added on the actual day itself in prior years, but you never know.

Jedi Game, I hope you enjoy... :D

Too late, you've already been fired and I've got the job :lol:

I'm sure your news post will be more comprehensive than mine 👍

@FuriousDemon If I recall, the sales on PSN haven't had anything specific added on the actual day itself in prior years, but you never know.

Jedi Game, I hope you enjoy... :D
Looks like last year they added a few more games to the sale, but didn’t reduce price on the existing sales.

As far as Star Wars game, I’m liking it a lot so far and I’m not a Star Wars fan. Good job Respawn!

I've got the following in my cart:

- Wipeout Omega Collection
- Batman Arkham Collection
- Yakuza 6
- Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls

9 games for less than £50.. :)

Last edited:
Needed a single player game to pass the time when working from home, bought gta5, couldn't believe it was still £30 for a 7 year old game so when it was reduced to £12 I snapped it up.

Still cant believe we didnt get a GTA7 during the ps4 era so much so I actually caved in and re bought a game I previously owned!

Back