PSN is down, should GT5 now work on DLC ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duman079
  • 19 comments
  • 1,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,624
Netherlands
The Hague
Messages
Duman079
Hey all, please don't understand this topic wrong. I love GT5 and Im happy with it.

But since PSN is still down, and PD isnt working on anything big I think, they can make DLC right ? ( What they had to do way earlier )

Im also seeing that people stop playing because they ''have seen it'' because there are only 1050 cars :lol:. There are probably 600 different cars, but some new cars would be awsome to keep playing this. What do you think ?

Just a E30, and I never stop playing this LOL.

Edit : Maybe new tracks & challenges could keep this game alive as well !
 
Personally the last thing I want is more cars, if anything I want less.

In the last few days I've bought nearly a hundred new cars, most of them race cars and it will take me hours and hours and hours.............and hours to drive/tune/race them etc.

1031 is plenty, I think their efforts are better spent elsewhere. 👍
 
This was discussed last week.

Cliffs Notes: PDs work likely won't change, as a majority of their work does not require the PSN to be active.

Next.
 
Yep I agree. The problem is, that a lot of people only use premium cars, and thats not so much. I use everthing I like :sly:. My favorite standard cars are RUF BTR and Nissan 180SX Type X. But some extra premiums could be nice. And sorry for that I didnt saw it was already discussed.
 
I don't really think GT5 needs more cars, just a Koenigsegg agera R and as you say a BMW M3 E30 and i will be happy. Maybe a Zonda Huaray (spelled?) would be nice, but what i think is most important is more tracks and events. There are still cars enough to keep me occupied for years!
 
GT5 also promised at the beginning to make more cars premium if im not wrong. It was on GTP. It was a interview with Kaz. What happened to that ?
 
What would happen anyway if everybody has to change IDs and passwords to login on PSN? I think we all start grinding from zero again.
 
Too many people on Kaz's back at the time probably (Sony etc..)
 
May I report this thread?
 
Hmm, you got your save data on your PS3, I dont think that will be a big problem....... Or will do really affect it ???? :S.

I know games like COD got major problems with prestiges => reset lol.

But dont get to much off topic.
 
May I report this thread?

Why lol ? If your happy with it, do it. Im not mad at kaz lol. Im just wondering. I never use the interior view lol. The only reason why I would want it , would be for the rims.
 
What would happen anyway if everybody has to change IDs and passwords to login on PSN? I think we all start grinding from zero again.


It won't happen to me, I'll happily sit back and let a few million sign in first like lambs to the slaughter.

I'll monitor the proccedings from afar....
 
For those talking about PSN, I gathered from the messages Sony have been putting out that your PSN ID will stay the same, but you may be prompted to change your password when PSN goes live again.
 
Thats good to hear.
 
PD can work on it weather or not it's offline, and I've seen a good few of threads like these locked up already.👎
 
PD can work on it weather or not it's offline, and I've seen a good few of threads like these locked up already.👎

Ah thats bad...

My goal isnt to show how bad GT5 is anyway. But I think I now understand why Kaz wanted two more years. I really got respect for PD and I enjoy playing GT5.
 
What ever happened to the sport bikes DLC rumor?
 
Dont know, dont carexD. It would destroy GT5 imo. If I wanna '' Bike around '' I'd buy moto GP.
 
Another PSN is down thread.



;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back