Yeah. Just sit tight, it'll come back soon enough.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/new...-PlayStation-Network-Maintenance-Timings.html
Any ideas why I can log in and access network on one account and not the other?
What's the Maintenance about? Never heard my friends talking about it maybe it's about the off-track penalty update.
BluntifiedQuick, everyone out of your hacked cars 💡. You never know what could happen.
Ive heard a few rumours that PD started Ip banning people that's using hacked cars and I heard that PD delete your garage so you have to start again.....
"Consumers using circumvention devices or running unauthorized or pirated software will have access to the PlayStation Network and access to Qriocity services through PlayStation 3 system terminated permanently," Sony states, "To avoid this, consumers must immediately cease use and remove all circumvention devices and delete all unauthorized or pirated software from their PlayStation 3 systems."
It's general PSN maintenance by Sony, not GT specific.
You really think they are that worried with a game that's over 2 years old? That would be a negative.
Probably just that Fazerfan.
I wonder, if I stay offline whenever I use my hybrid and only go online with my backup pre-hacked save file, surely I wouldn't get banned right?![]()
What can they do about the hybrid cars??? Ban every account that has one of those cars? I think not!!
I have 2 hybrid cars, but hey i didnt make them!
A friend sended me one of those (without the borrow glitch)
So i dont have a hacked ps3!!
Ban the ones that have hacked ps3s! But how can they find that out?
TheKittenGoing a bit off-topic, but Sony never banned people in Gran Turismo 5 ever.... And All Call of Duty`s are modded sure the new ones you get banned but MW2??? Still moddable and no one got banned![]()
Yeah, well GT is different to MW2, but I'm sure sony has banned users before
Ive heard a few rumours that PD started Ip banning people that's using hacked cars and I heard that PD delete your garage so you have to start again.....