PSN OUTAGE Continues until May 31st

  • Thread starter Thread starter ADR_XCLUTCH
  • 7 comments
  • 1,761 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
71
Messages
ADR_XCLUTCH
Tell me what you think of this. More than a month without PSN. This is ridiculous.


www.crunchgear.com/2011/05/.../the-psn-outage-should-last-until-may-31st/

gnn.com.ng/.../billion-dollar-psn-outage-may-not-be-fully-remedied-until- may-31/

www.businessinsider.com/billion-dollar-psn-outage-may-not-be-fully- remedied-until-may-31-2011-5

mygeist.com/.../billion-dollar-psn-outage-may-not-be-fully-remedied-until- may-31/

Take what you want from this. I wish I were joking but this is going to be a long months for PS3 gamers and Sony.
 
Last edited:
I have my doubts that it will be up by then. Screw you Sony, you're doing a great job handling this.:rolleyes:
 
Fail thread.
 
207_ItonlydoesSP.gif
 
Tell me what you think of this. More than a month without PSN. This is ridiculous.


www.crunchgear.com/2011/05/.../the-psn-outage-should-last-until-may-31st/

gnn.com.ng/.../billion-dollar-psn-outage-may-not-be-fully-remedied-until- may-31/

www.businessinsider.com/billion-dollar-psn-outage-may-not-be-fully- remedied-until-may-31-2011-5

mygeist.com/.../billion-dollar-psn-outage-may-not-be-fully-remedied-until- may-31/

Take what you want from this. I wish I were joking but this is going to be a long months for PS3 gamers and Sony.

Did you even bother to read the original interview? it says restore the service fully on the 31 but slowly start restoring the service one week after 1 May.

And this is not the right place to post this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back