PSN restoration delayed. Will NOT be back up this week.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Natino64
  • 24 comments
  • 3,083 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
35
Messages
Natino64
Messages
Natino64
*Sigh*

Yes, Sony stated that the PSN would be up THIS week, but now they've said themselves that they can't meet this goal, and need to continue working on their new security system.

Don't believe me? Well here's the source:

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...logises-for-delay-in-getting-psn-back-online/


also as a matter of interest, Anonymous are going for a hat trick at Sony:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/300340/major-sony-hack-planned-for-this-weekend-report/


What's your thoughts, guys? Any of you considering jumping over to xbox? They've got Forza to keep us GT fans happy :) Not that I'd recommend it though, I'm sticking with Sony myself, no point in jumping over to a console that is now likely to be replaced in 1-2 years!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/300475/xbox-720-announcement-at-e3-report/

:P


I've been playing Uncharted 1 and 2, and of course GT, but sadly all my good cars (Mazda Furai, X2010, Enzo, Dell race car etc) are stuck to online mode, so I can't get 'em back until the PSN is back up...:nervous:

So how are you guys coping? are you mad/frustrated etc? Or cool with the whole outage thing? :)
 
Ok this is starting to get embarrassing, but I kinda figured that when it didn't come back up last night.

As far as jumping ship, its not that serious, besides I defected from Xbox to Sony. Oh well, I got the NBA playoffs to hold me down until then.
 
a little annoyed yeah but its good opportunity to bolster your lineup.. ive since modified alot of cars to wreak online hell, and ive acquired and fixed up a Saleen S7, as well as other little niceties that my garage wouldve glossed over otherwise,i have few more cars on my want list that i will get this week and then my garage will be packed solid with everything i need (is it a little fanboyish of me that the only two NASCARs i will purchase are chevys? haha
0
 
Well PSN and Sony Online Entertainment are different so PSN will still be going up in a few days.
 
I'm not mad, it's given me time to get bob up to level 40.
 
With this and GT5 I think Sony need a new marketing campaign.

Delaystation 3, It only does everything (in a couple of weeks).

Jokes aside, it's better that Sony fix PSN properly than doing half a job. If they need a few more days, let them.
 
Excuses, excuses. Get it together, Sony.
 
Sony like Microsoft must learn from pc where isn't only a platform for online mode but every game have his platform for online mode. In this way problem like this never happen, now all and i repeat ALL games for ps3 are out of online mode and Sony will pay this really hard. PSN it's really a crap system and in 2011 this is unacceptable from an organization like Sony.
 
I'd rather them take their time to fix everything up properly rather than putting out a half-finished product. Like GT5 for example.
 
Well im not playing Forza it doesn't support my G27.
 
Sadly I have gone back to forza, but just for my racing fix. I'm not giving up on sony. Gt5 is so much more fun to race on. I can't wait till it's back online.
 
I would of been shocked if sony fixed their issues. Their problems are bigger than what they thought..
For the cars that are online and can't be used..Most frustrating thing.. BUT, the real BIG problem for users is ID theft, not not being able to go online.
 
This needs to be locked.
 
Cool, this thread totally isn't being made on the GT5 forums every 10 minutes.
 
Well the best source is the playstation blog...fyi
 
Was just offering a solution. Didn't know it was up, but I think it should also be reposted here because the GT5 board probably has the most views by user.

It has nothing to do with GT5, hence why its in the console and pc gaming section.
 
It has nothing to do with GT5, hence why its in the console and pc gaming section.

Exactly, also they expect people to use the search button if looking for news on the outage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back