ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 May 24, 2011 #2 Wrong forum. It should be in the Console & PC gaming forum but I feel that an even better place to ask that question is in - Current PSN outage: Don't abuse or we lose this thread.
Wrong forum. It should be in the Console & PC gaming forum but I feel that an even better place to ask that question is in - Current PSN outage: Don't abuse or we lose this thread.
KingSakery Messages 1,749 Messages Sakery May 24, 2011 #3 You could have answered his question YES it is online.
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 May 24, 2011 #4 KingSakery You could have answered his question YES it is online. Click to expand... Sorry. I wasn't sure if he was referring to the PSN store or not. Otherwise I would of answered as well.
KingSakery You could have answered his question YES it is online. Click to expand... Sorry. I wasn't sure if he was referring to the PSN store or not. Otherwise I would of answered as well.