PSN store being up = multiplayer for D3

• Thread starter Vaxxtx
  • 13 comments
United States
San Antonio Tex
Vaxxtx
Vaxxtx
Sine the last post was locked by a mod wondering why the psn store has anything to do with Dirt3. Wow.

The fact ps3 users have not been able to redeem the online pass with the store being down, can now play D3 online, for the first time, and check out the rest of the game, that we have been unable to do. Juat thought fellow ps3 people would like to know.

This is great news especially for Dirt 3, time to go beast around in the GC8 and all the other cars I have been itching to use!

I just tryed redeeming my code.

I applied the 8 digit number on the DIRT3 page. Got a PSN redemtion code, but when I enter it at the PSN store I get an Error code.

FML

Last edited:
I dled the Shift2 DLC's after going through quite a few error messages. You just need to keep going back and forth and it work eventually.

Sine the last post was locked by a mod wondering why the psn store has anything to do with Dirt3. Wow.

The fact ps3 users have not been able to redeem the online pass with the store being down, can now play D3 online, for the first time, and check out the rest of the game, that we have been unable to do. Juat thought fellow ps3 people would like to know.
I wasn't wondering. I was asking you if you knew the difference. Your post should have been about the multiplayer part of Dirt3 now being available, not the fact the PS Store is up (which was the sum total of your previous thread).

I wasn't wondering. I was asking you if you knew the difference. Your post should have been about the multiplayer part of Dirt3 now being available, not the fact the PS Store is up (which was the sum total of your previous thread).

Sorry, but since its been on multiple gaming sites, posts here, and posts all over Codemasters forums that its been a impossible for all PS3 users that purchased D3 to use the VIP codes for the Cars, and to play online because the PSN store has been down. I figured a post letting people know the store was up was enough for people know that meant they can finally take D3 online and redeem the VIP pass.

Sorry but *I* thought it was pretty clear why I posted the store was up.

AWDwhite_2g
This is great news especially for Dirt 3, time to go beast around in the GC8 and all the other cars I have been itching to use!

I just tryed redeeming my code.

I applied the 8 digit number on the DIRT3 page. Got a PSN redemtion code, but when I enter it at the PSN store I get an Error code.

FML

I got the same thing. 8 digit code in a space looking for 12 digits.

Yeah but there are already posts (probably multiple) in the appropriate section about the store being up.

And after one post you're talking about your DLC for Shift 2 now haha.

Yeah but there are already posts (probably multiple) in the appropriate section about the store being up.

And after one post you're talking about your DLC for Shift 2 now haha.

There were 0 post here about it. And if you read the posts above the reason s2 dlc was mentioned was in regard to the errors and what happened to me.

My god the D3 board has been rather slow and I am getting crapped on for a post about the store being up? This place is getting odd.

Sorry but *I* thought it was pretty clear why I posted the store was up.
I don't think you're getting my point, and I don't know what you're thinking. I'm good, but I'm not a mind reader. Your first thread, that I locked, stated...

PSN store is up

For all us PS3ers.
I don't know what you know. I don't know what you intended. I can only read what's there, and what's there is in the wrong forum.

Posting in the Dirt3 forum to state that the PS store is up is posting in the wrong forum.

Posting in the Dirt3 forum to state that multiplayer is now available is fine.

Now lets get back on topic of Dirt3 multiplayer now being available.

Right, if I'm not busy tonight then I will most definitely been playing D3 online. I even went and played D2 on Xbox Live yesterday just to remind myself of how good it was.

I was shocked at how quickly it populated last night. I was online with a friend within about 30 minutes of the store going up. We did a few jam sessions together, tried to find a pro tour party mode (no servers) but when I pulled up a list of competitive pro tour there was about 20. Did a little bit of everything last night. The only thing I absolutely don't like is Rallycross and Land Rush, since they essentially turn into destruction contests. But gymkhana and rally are fine since they ghost, at least with certain settings maybe? if collision was on for gymkhana...:crazy:

There were 0 post here about it. And if you read the posts above the reason s2 dlc was mentioned was in regard to the errors and what happened to me.

My god the D3 board has been rather slow and I am getting crapped on for a post about the store being up? This place is getting odd.

Thanks for posting that the store was finally open. Nevermind what the mods say, I read your post while lurking through the boards and jumped right online. If it weren't for your post who knows how much longer I would've been killing time on here while everyone else was having fun.

Latest Posts

Back