PSN Store is online

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Fangio
  • 6 comments
  • 1,212 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
130
Portugal
Autodromo do Estoril
Messages
GTP_Fangio
But there´s nothing free :grumpy:

I was really hoping for this: All existing PlayStation Network customers will be provided with 30 days free membership in the PlayStation Plus premium service. Current members of PlayStation Plus will receive 30 days free service.
 
PSN Store is not GT5.
 
it will come tomorrow.... maybe
 
PSN Store is not GT5.

It isn't but didn't Kaz say PD were waiting for the store to come back before putting out the next update?
 
It isn't but didn't Kaz say PD were waiting for the store to come back before putting out the next update?

it still down in Japan what I know for now
 
I think the update will come when the store is running smoothly every where.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back