Psn store site on mobile no more wishlist

Canada
Mtl
Pretty silly to me, should add it instead on the console store.
Plus they should have given us a notification in advance, at least to save it for ourselves, as a reference.
It's practical to see if they are on sale.

This has been in the public domain since at least first week of October and appeared on several web news sites/gaming sites to make
users aware of the change.

Wishlist was only used by a very small percentage of users and thus was the reason for being discontinued, same with the purchase of old PS3/Vita/PSP games though the process still remains on the game console store itself.

This has been in the public domain since at least first week of October and appeared on several web news sites/gaming sites to make
users aware of the change.

Wishlist was only used by a very small percentage of users and thus was the reason for being discontinued, same with the purchase of old PS3/Vita/PSP games though the process still remains on the game console store itself.
The process still remains on the console store? What hou mean by that?
I never saw a wishlist on the ps4.

The process still remains on the console store? What hou mean by that?
I never saw a wishlist on the ps4.

Was away all day yesterday but I| meant that you can still buy games for PS3/Vita/PSP on the respective consoles so you just start the store application on your console and you can still buy games there.

Back