PSP And replay saves?

Hi, first off id like to say what a great thing this WRS is, its nice to see a community who like this game enough to do this. My question involves the PsP and the Action replay max media manager for the handheld. I bought the media manager but I lost the PS2 cd, is there anyway to load replays on to the psp without the software? And if not, does anyone know where I can get a copy of the software? Im not asking for anything illegal, but if anyone knows of a place where I could get a replacement that would be great.

Blackwyn2000
ok i found that there isnt any software for it

Glad I could help...j/k. Welcome dude!

Jerome (jump_ace)

Could you be more specific about what you're trying to do ?
Do you mean PS2 when you write PSP ?

Did you consider using the 'search' function before asking ? That usually helps a lot more ;)

Blackwyn2000
ok, basically Im trying to use my psp in place of a Max Drive, I have searched this and several other forums and found nothing.

I think I see what you mean, are you thinking of using your PSP as the USB storage device to copy your replay from your PS2? If that's the case I think it's safe to assume you will need to have this PS2 "media manager" CD you mention. I have never heard of this software and would suggest the best thing to do is purchase a Max Drive, flat-out has dealt with your best options in this regard here.

Hope this helps, welcome aboard 👍

in that case, it will probably be awhile before I can race, cause the only max drive I can find online in the US costs 40 bucks, I am only fourteen so I dont really have the money to buy it right now. If anyone knows how I can do it without the software, any help would be appreciated

You can race and not have a MaxDrive. The only thing is that your 'gold' times (see last week results to know what 'gold' times are) will probably be 'unofficial' if you can't prove them.
Don't you live in the same area as someone else here, who could export your replays ?

Back