Pumped BMX +PS4 

United States
Dallas, Texas
CBGAMING72
header.jpg

After the incredible success of Pumped BMX 2 on mobile, Yeah Us! has teamed up with the legendary studio Curve Digital to create a totally revamped version just for consoles.

Pumped BMX + takes everything which made the mobile version so successful and enhances every aspect of it, from the graphics and controls right down to a brand new soundtrack.

Pumped BMX + sees players ride their way through increasingly challenging levels while pulling off crazy and impressive trick combinations. The game lets players choose their rider style and throw down their best stunts whilst racing through more than 500 challenges to reach the top of the leaderboards.

Made by a BMXer for everyone who loves a challenge, Pumped: BMX is a true-to-life, insanely addictive and challenging BMX game created by someone who actually rides! If you’re not a BMXer the tutorials will guide you, but prepare yourself for a brutal lesson in trails style!
From huge jumps to technical lines, from insane stunts to stylish flow, Pumped lets you ride the way you want to ride.

Features
  • Beautifully rendered 3D high definition graphics and animation\
  • 50 levels, 500 challenges – from the simple to the fiendishly difficult.
  • A new enhanced and intelligent control system
  • A brand new fully licensed soundtrack
  • Online achievements and challenges featuring real life pros
  • Super accurate physics – as close as you’ll get to real BMX without picking up a bike
  • Loads of authentic BMX tricks which can be combined for almost unlimited creativity

Has anyone else seen this game in the PS Store it is $8 I think. I have enjoyed playing it alot since I'm into BMX though. But I thought I would make a thread for it to see if anyone would be interested in getting it. I mean it is a single Player game only but hey it is fun to play.

Last edited:
Back