Pure Bone Stock Time Attack Challenges ?

United States
U.S.A.
Anyone interested in doing a pure stock series with time attack challenges with cars that are directly from the dealerships WITHOUT any oil change, car wash, tune, mods, cheats, shortcuts or the like. Also a replay video would be required and posted within the thread. If so post a pre register here to see if it may be worth doing...

A5E4B414-40A5-4868-8091-06685E1C43AB.jpeg

Anyone interested in doing a pure stock series with time attack challenges with cars that are directly from the dealerships WITHOUT any oil change, car wash, tune, mods, cheats, shortcuts or the like. Also a replay video would be required and posted within the thread. If so post a pre register here to see if it may be worth doing...

View attachment 914556
This is pretty much what the NO-TUNE CHALLENGE is all about in the challenge hub.

Curious question though on the Hub which I honestly don’t get... why do all entries send replay videos to only one authority source and not posted in the actual thread where all the participants get to view them ? Also, does the no tune challenge mean pure bone stock direct from the dealership only ?

1ECF509F-6B90-435B-8CA7-948A900E1928.jpeg

Curious question though on the Hub which I honestly don’t get... why do all entries send replay videos to only one authority source and not posted in the actual thread where all the participants get to view them ? Also, does the no tune challenge mean pure bone stock direct from the dealership only ?

View attachment 914607
With the replay videos (which I think your talking about the SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL) We send the videos to @skeagracing because he judges the race and picks a winner based on smoothness, driving lines, technics etc:
( @skeagracing is a racing instructor in real life )
Once the round is over we share share our replays on the thread.

As for the No-tune challenge, we allow oil change and brake balance changes. We allow these changes because when the no-tune challenge first started we only raced using the Polyphony digital cup races, which allowed those changes. So to prevent cheating we basically said if the game let's you do it you can, so there wasn't an advantage to anyone.
Since then I have changed the lay out of the no-tune challenge to keep it fresh but still keeping the same rules.
Check at the 1st post on the challenge hub, all the details there.

Give the current no-tune challenge ago,

ROUND 57
RACE CAR ROUND

Objective: Fastest time

Vehicle: Nissan Falken GT-R '04

Venue: International B, GT all stars championship, Race 1

Tyres: RH

Grab the car, do an oil change and go racing. And let's see if your 2 FAST 4 ME :D

There is only 25 hours left in this round.

Back