PureGT A-Z One-Make Series - Sundays 6pm GMT - Season 4 - Next Event: Nov 24 - Dodge Superbee

Discussion in 'GTS Online Racing & Leagues' started by Nuschel01, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

Even though this series is not (yet) run by me I gave myself the freedom to post it here, since in recent weeks there hasn't been much participation and maybe some of you here would enjoy racing with us, if they're not already doing so :D

This series is a one-make racing series that uses another car every Sunday and runs through GT's car roster from A to Z, as the name says. Cars that cost well over 1.000.000 Cr. are excluded to give everyone the ability to race every week without having to worry about how to get the 20.000.000 Cr. cars. So far, there have been 3 seasons with 3 different champions. I'll link those below.
    DLC cars, that came after we passed that manufacturer, will be raced at the end of the season they were introduced.

All cars are raced with stock settings, no tuning allowed and tires matching them. Fuel and tire usage is also turned on to a degree, that your tires tend to loose live towards the end of the race.

Races usually are around 15 minutes of lenght.

A room is usually opened by our host Suti1955 at around 5:30pm and racing starts at around 6:00pm:
    1. Race - Track A - fastest first
    2. Race - Track A - reverse grid
    3. Race - Track B - reverse grid
    4. Race - Track B - reverse grid
    5. Race - Nordschleife (regular or 24h layout, depending on the car) - reverse grid
    Grip is set to real and all driving-interfering aids are forbitten. Races are standing start with penalties for jump-starting.

Points are given out depending on how many drivers start the race:
    With a grid of 16 drivers, the winner gets 16 points, the second gets 15 points, ...
    With a grid of 10 drivers, the winner gets 10 points, the second gets 10 points, ...​
    I guess you get how it works. However, if there are less than 5 drivers present at a race, double points will be awarded.

Also there is a trophy given out to a driver of the day and one for the best livery.

For racing etiquette, there are two basic rules enforced:
    1. If you hit, you wait → no unfair advantage of drivers who push themselves through the field.
    2. No retaliation → if you have any trouble with another driver, just send a PM to the host after the race and he'll look into it.
    Anybody who doesn't follow the rules is either punished with a time penalty that drops him in positions or in case of really bad cases a DSQ.

Here are the links to previous seasons:
    There is no registration or anything required, just show up or not :D

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Pigems likes this.
  2. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

For season 4, which is unfortunately already soon coming to an end, we have been using some Gran Turismo branded cars, a few 1.000.000 Cr. cars from Manufacturers ranging from A-Z and recently added DLC cars that haven't been raced when the series was at "their letter". You can find previous races of Season 4 here.

Next Round:

November 24

Dodge Coronet Super Bee

Tracks:

Autopolis Short - 9 laps - Daytime 9:00 Cloudy
    Autopolis Short - 9 laps - Noon 12:00 Fine weather
    Sardgena Road B - 7 laps - Afternoon 13:10 Sunny
    Sardegna Road B - 7 laps - Evening 17:00 Fine Weather
    Nurburgring Nordschleife - 2 laps - Morning 8:00 Sunny

Season's standing after last race:
    upload_2019-11-18_13-20-12.png

Also there is a ranking of the driver of the day and livery trophy winners:
    1. 6 - TX3_Bottlesparks​
    2. 5 - GTP_Nuschel​
    3. 2 - Buuk-68ri​
    4. 1 - bloodyboyblue
      1 - TX3_Aura
      1 - DR_HASH
      1 - Oilpressure70​
    1. 8 - GTP_Nuschel​
    2. 3 - Buuk-68ri
      3 - TX3_Aura
      3 - TX3_Bottlesparks​
    3. 1 - bloodyboyblue
      1 - EsaKoivisto
      1 - DR_HASH
      1 -Halbstark093
      1 - PureGT_Goofy
      1 - Oilpressure70
      1 - dj_nebat​

That should be everything for now, if there are any questions, just ask them below :D If anyone finds himself in the leaderbords, feel also free to give me a note :cheers:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019 at 12:20 PM
    Pigems likes this.
  3. RappyThePro

RappyThePro

Unfortunately there are plenty of other series at that time. Sorry, I wanted to join.

4. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

I know that there are heaps of series at that time. If I could I would move it to either an earlier or later timeslot, but this is not my series (yet) :D
    However nobody is forced to register or anything. Even if you‘re free for just one race, enter and leave again. It‘s really much just a series for fun racing, similar to @Pigems‘ daily race lobby.

As you can see from the rankings, there are lots of players who either finish only one race or none at all. The points don‘t really matter and are probably just there to motivate people a little :D

@Sparkz_360 is with us almost every Sunday and I bet he can guarantee that there is always some fun and clean racing going on :cheers:

Pigems likes this.
  5. Team_SWE_1

Team_SWE_1

Nice of you Nuschel to push for this great A to Z series and you mentioned 3 seasons but we have actually raced it since 2010 or 2011.
    I can´t remember exactly when it started but it´s a really fun series. Hopefully there will be some drivers from here that are joining.
    But all that is joining remember that it is all about CLEAN racing :tup:

PureGT_GOOFY

Nuschel01 likes this.
  6. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

I know that it‘s been running for a long time but I was just referring to GTS :)

Didn‘t know you‘re also registered here :D :cheers:

7. Team_SWE_1

Team_SWE_1

[QUOTE="Nuschel01,

Didn‘t know you‘re also registered here :D :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Hehe, yes i´ve been here since 2008 ;):cheers:

Nuschel01 likes this.
  8. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

Room online: 0475-4179-4378-5648-4420

EDIT: Races finished. Results and photos to follow tomorrow.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  9. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

Results from yesterday are in. Unfortunately there weren't many players online this time but there still were some pretty epic races :cheers:

Source

upload_2019-11-11_14-12-59.png
    Thanks for that, @MMX :D

Anyway, here are some photos of yesterday's races.

Maybe a few of you might be interested now, I hope to see some more people next sunday :cheers:

MMX likes this.
  10. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

8h to go :gtpflag:

I really hope to see a few people :cheers:

11. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

Lobby up:
    0475-4179-1586-6685-1396

12. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

Results are up. That was an awesome racing event and I had some really amazing battles with @DR HASH :cheers:

Source
    upload_2019-11-18_13-8-54.png

Here are some photos and a highlights video :gtpflag:

See you next Sunday :)

13. bloodyboyblue

bloodyboyblue

I might rejoin once in a while now both NASCAR season and the other series I was racing in are both done