Purple FGT available

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoBlueDevils4
  • 8 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
302
Messages
GoBlueDevils4
Have a purple FGT available for trade, just trying to get rid of it really. Can trade tonight at reset, open to all offers.
 
Nothing too particular, just it's just been sitting there in my garage and I have no use for it so I'm just trying to get a little something in exchange for it. If there is a car I have been looking for, either the GT by Citroen concept or road car would be nice but like I said I'm open to all offers.
 
i can offer you one of them at the reset in 2h exactly sir
 
Sounds like a plan, I'm more after the concept but if all you have is the road car that's fine too. I can trade in 2 hours as well.
 
i have the one you want, if you prefer the concept you'll get the concept!
 
Alright thanks, this trade is now pending with HoltNFrew
 
Back