Putting the Roof up and down in Gran Turismo mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Edge86
  • 9 comments
  • 2,969 views
Messages
1
I've been looking everywhere on the game and I was wondering where you put your roof up and down in Gran Turismo Mode, because I just got a shelby and it always has the roof up when i race. Can anyone help?

kennyG
 
Edge86
I've been looking everywhere on the game and I was wondering where you put your roof up and down in Gran Turismo Mode, because I just got a shelby and it always has the roof up when i race. Can anyone help?

kennyG
i hope you're not serious
 
Johnhannibal
i hope you're not serious

If it is so simple, why don't you tell him instead of making him feel stupid?
 
I believe we may have been over this a few times now, because i know i've read it. Pretty much... if you are racing against one other person, or are doing a free run, your top will be down, because the processor has enough power to show up to two driver figures shifting and steering. am i right ? i think up to two... as for a 6 person race.. you + five other AI, your top will always be up because the processor has nowhere near enough power to generate 6 driver figures steering and shifting. Later-
 
I recently tried on the Special Condition races (Tsukuba rain) and thought it was funny that the competitor has his top down in the rain. The car was a SL600
 
Pink_the_Floyd
Who cares about a stupid roof?
counterquestion - why have a convertible if I can't select the roof to be up or down? :dunce:
 
Back