PWTS Firmware 681 Options

United States
West Virginia
HBR-Roadhog
HBR Roadhog
After installing firmware 618 on the PWTS I see that there are 4 new settings that were not there in 613. One is for the steering deadzone but what are the other 3 for?

Does anyone know what these are for or where I can find some documentation on the lastest firmware? The manual I download from the site does not cover these settings and so far I have not been able to find any info on them.

Meanwhile since putting this firmware on I am having issue where the throttle will not open 100%

Go to the 911 page with thomas blog, and scroll down to the 2 other firmware. There the new features are explained.
I'm not sure what it is exactly out of memory, so before telling non sense, i redirect you there.
The 669?is with a video and explains till deadzone, i think and the one before 981 explains the 2 latest (spr & dmp ? ) and how to turn off the vents

I loaded another firward version 687 I think it was or something like that but still had the same problem. Back to 681 now. It looks like the pedal bottoms out just before reaching 100% Not sure what to do here. Sure would be noce to have some deadzone settings for the pedals.

Does anyone have a link to step by step instructions on how to update the firmware for the turbo s wheel? I got one of the first wheels sent out and am still running the original firmware. It sounds like the update is worth doing. but I'm going to have to have some very good instructions to do it. I'm using windows 7, I don't know if it's 32 or 64.

there's instructions with the download. its pretty simple. also you may need to install the usb drivers included withe download :) make sure you do it for the right wheel type .

Back