PXN V9

• Thread starter pogoes1
  • 7 comments
Indonesia
Earth
so i've been thinking to get a wheel lately, i've been browsing and spying on some and came to the conclusion of 2 choices. The Logitech Driving Force GT and PXN V9, now in this case the LGDFT would've been a great choice since it's an official brand and it has an extra feature, but the problem is it's used and i don't know for sure if it's in great condition. Since i don't like taking chances especially after i bought a GT6 disc and it's broken, i had to pick the PXN V9.

Now the PXN V9, it's a great deal to me, it looks good and has extra things like a Gear Shifter and Clutch Pedal. It's also the model which has the least input delay from the PXN series. But i don't know if you can use it on GT5 & GT6. has anyone ever used it on those games and maybe tell me the experience if it worked.

Edit: Also if the gear shifter even works on ps3

Last edited:
so i've been thinking to get a wheel lately, i've been browsing and spying on some and came to the conclusion of 2 choices. The Logitech Driving Force GT and PXN V9, now in this case the LGDFT would've been a great choice since it's an official brand and it has an extra feature, but the problem is it's used and i don't know for sure if it's in great condition. Since i don't like taking chances especially after i bought a GT6 disc and it's broken, i had to pick the PXN V9.

Now the PXN V9, it's a great deal to me, it looks good and has extra things like a Gear Shifter and Clutch Pedal. It's also the model which has the least input delay from the PXN series. But i don't know if you can use it on GT5 & GT6. has anyone ever used it on those games and maybe tell me the experience if it worked.

Edit: Also if the gear shifter even works on ps3
I'd seriously consider not wasting your money on either of those two wheels and save for either a Thrustmaster T150 or Logitech G29 if you're after a budget wheel. Both are PS3 compatible but also PS4 and PS5... and they both have proper force feedback, something the PXN V9 doesn't have and something that should be a bare minimum feature when selecting a wheel in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
I'd seriously consider not wasting your money on either of those two wheels and save for either a Thrustmaster T150 or Logitech G29 if you're after a budget wheel. Both are PS3 compatible but also PS4 and PS5... and they both have proper force feedback, something the PXN V9 doesn't have and something that should be a bare minimum feature when selecting a wheel in my honest opinion.
wait i didnt know the g29 is ps3 comp, is there a video showing it?

Edit: nvm i found it

Last edited:
wait i didnt know the g29 is ps3 comp, is there a video showing it?

Edit: nvm i found it
Hi I was wondering if anyone has a pxn v9 the g29 is bit out my budget,& the v9 seemed like a good option.But I cant find anyone using this on gt5...

Iv had it and this pxn v9 is the newer modle also people calling it a crap box or h shifter trash just isnt true its a 6 speed shifter with a clutch and i think 16 programable buttons its compatible with ps4 ps3 ps5 pc xbox one and one s its simple to use and i dont wanna say its TOTTALY mind blowing or as smooth as gt 29s and such but i do get a kick out of it some times i have a seperate stand and moniter but just sliding it on the table and throwing the peddals down work great to its quite the bang for your buck atleast for 200 bucks it comes with clutch 6 speed and clamps.

Pros: it has a better build quality than other budget wheels. 2. It has a 6 speed somthing that dosnt come with lgtdf lets be honest this h shifter is bettet than momo and lgtdfs seq shifter. 3. The shifter is detachable somthing like beacause i can just move it to comfort me.
4. It all is connected with clamps not suction cups.5. Come on.... 200 bucks rn i bought mine for 180 bucks.

Cons: build quality is nothing to brag about compared to top dollar rigs.
2. Its kinna sucky to put it in reverse
3 it has force feed back just its 👎
4 not alot of clearence for clamps so people with thicc deskes eather sand paper it off or mount this with a new desk.
5 makeshift mods are availible but customizability is limited to shifters pretty much. Hope this helped

Last edited:
Back