Q about changing wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter XspudX
  • 12 comments
  • 1,062 views
Messages
138
I was looking at the new(er) photomode shots and realized that some things were out of tick. For example, http://image.i-bbs.sijex.net/bbs/gt4/1104228515503o.jpg the Hemi 1500 has v5/v6 STi wheels on it. This Evo 5 have Evo 8 wheels on it, http://image.i-bbs.sijex.net/bbs/gt4/1104236813908o.jpg , and this S2000 has some BEAT wheels on it, http://image.i-bbs.sijex.net/bbs/gt4/1104237052189o.jpg . Does this mean that we can take wheels from almost any car and put it on a car from a different make?
 
If so... hurrah. I've been waiting for years to stick some R34 rims on a Gunmetal R32. I noticed the Hemi, but not the other cars, nice catch.
 
Actually, I just noticed that the S2000 isnt sporting Beat wheels, but ones that look rather similar to them.
 
I'd say it's pretty much possible...damn I need GT4...
 
Want to know can i have a few sets of wheel for a single car like in GT3
 
something i really want to know is can u change the size of the rim? width and hight.
 
The answer to that question is no Silvia95 (from what I've read from the BIG thread).
Nice spot XspudX.
I also noticed different rims on the 270R. Not sure what they were called but they were deep dish star like rims offten seen on AE86's so theirs gonna be cool 'cult' kinda rims included with your usual BBS and Rays etc...
 
The answer to that question is no Silvia95 (from what I've read from the BIG thread).

Oh well, always GT5 :dopey: LOL.
 
So what happened to that site that? I missed all of the delicious pictures?
 
The images are constantly updated, but anything older than a day or two is knocked off to make room. I believe pimp racer may have some of those older shots in his gallery, though.
 
SlipZtrEm
The images are constantly updated, but anything older than a day or two is knocked off to make room. I believe pimp racer may have some of those older shots in his gallery, though.
That sucks! I was stuck at my parents house for Christmas break and I was looking through them but I didn't think to save them at the time. And now that I'm back at college they're already gone. Can someone post that first batch of F1 pics?
 
Heh, I'm the same situation, I was home for the holidays. Luckily, I saved the ones I liked, they're just on both of my parent's computers...
 
Back