Quack!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goomba
  • 15 comments
  • 557 views
:lol: Hmm, maybe they shoud try a harmonica. 👍
 
Its obvious that this is a large step in attaching miscellaneous noise makers to turbocharged vehicles.
 
Simply amazing!! I could not stop laughing!
 
I think this was done a while back with horns attached to the tail pipe - they were quickly outlawed as noise pollution.

Again, if we had a law against stupidity it would superceed so many other laws.
 
haha, thats just like that old video of the talon w/ the duck call. sounded exactly the same too. Posers!!!! Still funny tho :)
 
:lol: I have a duck caller, I gotta remember to do this when I get access to a bov.. :D

Anybody seen those stupid 'Make your car sound turbocharged!' things that you stick on the inside of your muffler? Stupid things.
 
Yeah we were makin fun of those at GM vs. Ford a long time ago. Why in the hell would you wanna buy something like that?
 
Integra Type R
:lol: That's hilarious!
My thoughts exactly!! :lol: :lol:
Now time for some rednecks to install a deer, elk, and squirrel call. :lol:
 
he better not do any rallying w/ that thing thru the forest, hes liable to get shot....haha
 
can i put a moose call on a turbo diesel f-350?
 
Back