Qualifying in championship races; does it still exist?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Torquemada42
  • 4 comments
  • 606 views
Messages
64
Messages
GTP_Torquemada
For the life of me I can't find a qualifying option like the one in GT4 when playing championship races. Is it not there, or am I just missing something?
 
There sin't one, qualifying is for online only unfortunately. I used to enjoy qualifying. :(
 
That's.... really weak. It used to be so good for warming up, measuring up the opposition, and figuring out how to tune gear ratios. How can I tune gear ratios?!? Guessing?!?

Blah.
 
You can go into the practice mode to tune your car. It's nowhere near as convenient, and you definitely can't do it once you've started a championship, but so far that's the only way.
 
I tuned my Mazda Furai before each race in one of the championships. I had to adjust the gear ratios for each race
 
Back