Qualifying laps won't update

• Thread starter sturgy83
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Been starting way back in the grid, I set new qualifing times hoping that I now won't get bumped as much but somehow it is not updating to my new fastest time.
Anyone else had this happen?
How can we get in touch with the developers to highlight issues like these. Cheers

Yup, Same here. Improved my time on Suzuka East today quite significantly but it still shows my old time. Game wont save my times in mission mode neither.

Been starting way back in the grid, I set new qualifing times hoping that I now won't get bumped as much but somehow it is not updating to my new fastest time.
Anyone else had this happen?
How can we get in touch with the developers to highlight issues like these. Cheers
its for everyone. just gotta wait until they fix it

this is probably the wrong section to post this just for future time ect.

@SlipZtrEm

Thanks guys, I appreciate the response. First time posting mate, I was unsure where to post. Where should I be putng that kind of stuff up, cheers
of course. I understand. Didn't try to make it sound in a rude way, just advice, tips as your navigating through GTPlanet.

my suggestion would've been just in GT Sport.

as always Welcome to :gtplanet: :gtpflag:

:cheers:

I had this happen to me last night. I think it has something to do with setting a fast time during the lead-up qualifying period before a race, instead of setting a time in the standalone 'qualifying' section where there is no countdown timer to the race, you can just keep running hotlaps. My new fastest lap would not update until I went to the qualifying only area, ran around a bit, and then returned to the racing.

It was strange, and I'm not sure I understand what happened. If it happens again I'll report back.

I am also having the same thing happening, just takes a little time to update... maybe so "they" can check to make sure it's legit?

Back