Qualifying time disappeared bug/glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamie Bbbbb
  • 10 comments
  • 686 views
Messages
688
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
jamiemb17
I was doing a Race C and got bored and got disqualified for absence at 17:19. I went straight back into the event and changed car and set a faster qualifying time. When the race started, the recorded qualifying time was the old one - it didn't update. Hopefully this isn't a common issue but PD should know about it if it is.
 
It didn't update my qualification time either. Same thing occurred a few months back I remember.
 
There is something going on.. Yesterday at the Monza race i thought i qualified 3rd, but after quali when the loading screen comes up all of a sudden in was 9th. This is a bug i've also seen a while ago....
 
This has happened to me when entering a race and bettering the time in the pre-race qualifying, as opposed to a separate qualifying session. I presume it doesn't have enough time to verify before matchmaking.

On a side note: in qualifying for FIA races I almost always lose positions from that shown in the 'in race' leader board to when the race starts :confused:
 
I only had this if I set my time seconds before matchmaking started, but only once or twice. Usually my time is saved even when the timer is gone :sly:
 
Not sure if it's related, but I re-ran one of the Circuit Experience events yesterday... smashed my previous time several times, but the time wouldn't register on my friends list, despite showing as my track record.
 
I only had this if I set my time seconds before matchmaking started, but only once or twice. Usually my time is saved even when the timer is gone :sly:
But then it does update correctly after?
 
But then it does update correctly after?
Not sure, it's been a few months since it happened to me :lol:
 
Yeah it happened to me yesterday... I got a 2:10.012 (stop laughing) but the race began with my previous time of 2:10.335. I still would have started in P20 with door number 20 though so no harm done :lol:
 
I have had this a few times - I only ever do qually time trial and occasionally when I exit the track it'll say something like re-establishing connection then successful - but the time, even tho it shows correctly doesn't upload.
 
Back