- 27

- United States
- Mustang_91D
Will they ever bring back qualifying like they had in the early Gran Turismo's? I miss that for acouple reasons. 1. You wouldn't get started in the back in like a one-make race. Don't get me wrong I love a challenge. But when I'm in a Prius or something, I'm not really concerned on the difficulty....I just wanna be done with the race lol.
2. It let you get a feel for the car and the track you were racing. Plus you got a few dollars for it.
Just wondering. I know there's all kinds of things missing from GT6.
Still a great game none the less.
2. It let you get a feel for the car and the track you were racing. Plus you got a few dollars for it.
Just wondering. I know there's all kinds of things missing from GT6.
Still a great game none the less.