Quantum Saloon kit car

England
Norwich England
TeamLotus_Esprit
This is my Quantum Saloon kit car it is based on a old Ford Fiesta MK2 XR2 hence the pepper pot alloys. I have had it just over a year now and I am still doing the odd job to it to make it more to my taste. Its not a bad car for a first car and it has very cheap insurance for a first time driver.
IMG_4804.JPG

Please note I have changed the Red pepper pot alloys :P
996185_10151749943287990_494328655_n.jpg

IMG_5634.JPG

IMG_5642.JPG

IMG_4806.JPG

That actually looks pretty good, and being based on a Fiesta = reliability, cheap and all that stuff. Cool. I like the red pepperpots or whatever you call them 👍 get them back.

Really cool first car mate. 👍 Have agree with Cano, the Red Pepperpots were awesome, though it's understandable why you got rid of them. Any more plans for it?

Really cool first car mate. 👍 Have agree with Cano, the Red Pepperpots were awesome, though it's under why you got rid of them. Any more plans for it?

I wanted to put a new engine in it, but I think it would be more hassle when the old engine Is working fine atm. And in the spring im going to put a new interior in it cos mine is abit old :( I might have to get the old pepperpots back on then if people thinks it looks better :sly:

Last edited:
Back