C chopperscfl Messages 28 Feb 5, 2011 #1 Is there a dragstrip or quarter mile set up? I can't find one but I've only been playing for an hour or so. Thanks
Is there a dragstrip or quarter mile set up? I can't find one but I've only been playing for an hour or so. Thanks
zedextreme8177 Messages 3,220 Maldives Messages zedextreme8177 Feb 5, 2011 #2 Nope, but there are many tracks where you can measure quarter mile times if you know where to start and finish.
Nope, but there are many tracks where you can measure quarter mile times if you know where to start and finish.
C chopperscfl Messages 28 Feb 5, 2011 #3 Ok thank you. I like the game so far, but damn, 6 years and this many things skipped.
prisonermonkeys Be Fearless Premium Messages 33,150 Hammerhead Garage Feb 6, 2011 #5 This has been covered multiple times. We don't need another thread on it. Thread closed.