Quentin does drugs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter azndrifter318
  • 7 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
767
I was watching the Pulp Fiction dvd with the subtitles on, the ones with the facts about the movie as you watch. And it mentioned that he goes to Amsterdam to relax and get ideas for his movies. Seems a little fishy to me, but if he does smoke I say keep on doing it. None of his movies dissapoint, maybe Jackie Brown (just a lil!)

-shoot my bads, I posted in wrong area, could a mod move it?
 
most artist are wacked off of something when they make their creations. . . Basically stoners would have the solutions to the worlds problems, but the thing is, they forget it the next day. . .
 
I would be shocked if he wasn't doing any drugs.
 
Did anyone see his interview on Jay Leno? He was pretty wasted.
 
he would have to be on drugs to put out some of those ideas:lol:
 
Originally posted by tabs
Did anyone see his interview on Jay Leno? He was pretty wasted.

no, but I saw him on connan...i think

edit: sorry for the double post:(
 
Back